Fall has arrived in southeastern NC! And, with the cooler weather comes the perfect time to get your yard in tip-top shape for the change of seasons. Follow our Edge Advantage Guide below to keep your yard looking awesome this autumn:
- Don’t fake – grab a rake! Rake fallen leaves and clear your lawn and gutters of all debris.
- Mow, mow and mow again! Then just as the grass begins to turn, drop your mower to its lowest setting and clip as close as you can to the base of the leaf to minimize the brown saturation of your lawn. DIY Network offers more tips for a healthy lawn here.
- Aerate and fertilize! You can rent an aerator or call our team into help! Once you have created breathing room for your lawn, hit is with fertilizer. Your lawn will soak up the nutrients and be ready to stretch its pretty green legs when spring rolls around.
- Patch it up! Is your lawn patchy?! Fill it in with a lawn repair mixture (found at your local hardware store), then water away.
- Good-bye, weeds! Fall is a great time to fight back against those pesky weeds that have been torturing you all summer. Drown them with herbicide and they will drink it up like water…never to return again in the spring! We love these tips from Popular Mechanic.
These are just a few tips from the pros at Edge Landscape Co. that will keep your lawn looking lush even in the cooler temps.
Request your quote or more information today by filling out the form below. Or, contact us at 910.616.6729 or info@EDGElandco.com.
We have The EDGE and we look forward to working with you!